Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Irene..you've sure messed with me

I'm so happy to have power, tv and internet back in my life.  I have to admit, it was nice to be without these things, as all I did was sleep.  Pretty much from when the sun went down.  It was very nice to catch up on sleep, but now I'm happy to catch up on facebook, blogs, twitter, news....all those happy things.

I did loose 2 doses of Avonex in the power failure.  That SUCKS, but good news is that Avonex will replace them.  There was 3 in the box, but one will still be fine for me to take this weekend, so it's just two. 

I've missed blogging, but thankfully, I've had little to blog about.  I feel well, except for this disc in the back thing.  I have an appointment with my doc and nurse tomorrow at the MS center.  I'm super excited to go there and tell them things are good.

No comments: