Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

another doctor visit

Today was my doctor's appointment.  I don't know what I expected to happen, but I left feeling horrible.  Nothing was meant to happen, or should have happened, and still, I just felt like crying.

I supose it was a combination of two things.

1.  The MS nurse wasn't there, and I was really looking foward to seeing her.  She was out sick today.  That made me a little bummed.

2. She asked me about depressing and feeling sad and what not.  She asked me what was causing it - MS or the meds or what not.  I have no freaking idea.  I just know that I don't feel like me anymore.  I started to tell her, and could feel myself wanting to cry, so I just kind of stopped where I was.  Not that I want her to do anything about it - I don't want to take any more meds that necessary.  I just left feeling like crap I guess.

1 comment:

MikeH said...

I can recall having a few experiences which were similar.
If only we had the ability to let them live for just a day in our shoes wouldn't it be nice.
I am certain the useless questions would disappear and their attitudes would change dramatically.
Take care
have a great weekend!