Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

First try at speech to text blogging

Well, I finally found an app that lets me speak and not type. It's a lovely.

And from this post, I figured out how to add punctuation.

So all in all it's been a little crazy lately. I just haven't been feeling well. Am but hopefully it's going to get better.

So the text to speech thing is not working as nicely as I've hoped but it's better than trying to type this whole thing.

Anyway I been sick lately. Like regular sick not MS sick. But I'm just so scared that something is coming my way.

Here's hoping I can just get through the holidays with nothing bad happening.

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

I hope you get better soon. I think everyone with MS hopes that regular sickness doesn't bring on any relapses... try and keep your stress levels low over chrissie and do more relaxing things for you! Good luck.

MikeH said...

For years I've been using Dragon preferred edition which works well for me. It does take quite some time to master it however once you have it it makes life so much easier. The only problem I see is that my messages tend to be longer than they used to LOL
have a great weekend
Michael