Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

multiple universes

I was talking this morning about "Rabbit Hole" and the theory of multiple universes.  In each place you are a different person, in a different situation and all these universes run parrell with this one.  We made a bit of a game out of figuring what forms of me there are out there.

* One without MS (of course that was the first one I thought of)
* One where I'm a criminal
* My favorite color is...(ack) pink
* I am a tatoo lover
* I don't like working with children
* I have lots of money

In order news, I got a bill from my doctor today.  I was keeping track of copays, cause they never asked me for them there, but then I forgot and now I have a big bill that I need to work out how I am going to pay.  I have an appointment this week, but I'm not sure if I have to pay this whole bill first.  If I do, I may need to cancel it.  The sucky thing is that I can't reschedule it until after August.

I had been working myself up to talk to her about some things that I just really don't want to talk about.  One just seems silly and like I need to get over, and the other, well, it's a little ridiculous.  I can't find ANYTHING anywhere on the internet about this being from MS or a side effect from Avonex, yet I've been keeping track and like clockwork, it always happens 2 days after my shot and lasts until day 5.  Anyway, it's embarassing and I know she's a doctor and yadda yadda yadda. 

I have until tomorrow morning to work out how to pay this bill, or I have to cancel the appointment.  Other than those two pesky things though, I feel good!

No comments: