Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

is the unknown better than known?

So, the xray has confirmed I don't have an extra rib.  Which, is kinda sad, cause that woulda been a cool bit of trivia about me.  But I don't.  So, I don't know what is wrong with my neck.  My primary doc is out, but she had another doctor covering for her.  He was VERY NICE.  I'm usually fundamentally opposed to male doctors, but he was lovely.  Not quite my neuro, but good nonetheless.

He said I should talk to my neuro about it when I see her this week.  Then I guess if she is still adament about it, call the primary.  I'm a summer camp director and next week starts camp.  For the next 10 weeks, my life will only consist of camp, and pain or not, I won't deal with it until September.  I love this life :)

No comments: