Search This Blog

Friday, January 25, 2013

365 posts

25. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards and just do what you know is right?
I think its always the time.  But it's so hard to do.  This question is impossible, because there is always a moment to calculate rewards and risks, and a moment to just do what is right.  I guess, its always better to do what is right and not spend time thinking or worrying about risk and rewards.  

26. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
In many ways, I think I'd be young.  I have the personality of someone in their early 20's.  But my body physically, would be in it's 50's, I'm sad to say.

27. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
I definitly would.  I'm analytical, and I'd try to work within the confines of the law, but if I had to, I'd break it.    I'm not sure what laws I would break. Speeding seems the most likely.  I'm not certain that there's many laws I'd face that would help someone I loved.

28. What makes you smile?
Memories.  Great memories of summer camp, of people I admire or enjoy to be with.  Moments when I am proud or feel accomplished.  Cute puppies.  Gilmore Girls.

29. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
I don't think so.  I try to do a lot of what I say.  I tend to, try at least, practice what I preach.  

30.If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?  Be accepting.  Tolerate others.  Learn to celebrate diversity.  In all aspects.  If someone doesn't agree with you, that doesn't make them a bad person.  That just means you have a difference of opinion.  That's ok.  Agree to Disagree.

31.  If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Wow.  I'd be almost dead by now, or at least facing mortality in the fairly soon future.  I think I would have spent more time worrying about having a partner or children.  Right now, I still see time for those things and while I'm pretty sure I don't want children or my own, it's not out the question yet.  

No comments: