Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

365 posts

I've determined, posting one question a day is going to get very difficult.  Perhaps I shall do them in bunches :)  That will be a bit more manageable.

4. What gets you excited about life?
The promise of potential.  Anything can happen at any time, and I'm usually excited about that.  I'm not talking about the bad stuff - I mean the good things.  Great things can happen every single day and I look forward to the little surprises life has to offer.

5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?
That would definitely be what happens when you mess with friends and relationships. I hurt someone I deeply cared about, and although we're civil to each other when we see each other, the friendship is no longer there.  She was someone I considered a good friend, and now she's barely an acquaintance.

6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago? 
5 years ago, I was in college again.  I was a great student, but I will I made more social connections.  I always felt out of place, because I was the "old" returning to school student, but I think it let me avoid things too.  I could have done more, met more people...made some other friends.

7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?
I think I'm pretty good at asking questions, especially about subjects that interest me.  I like to learn.  It excites me.  I guess there are things I could ask more questions about things I don't care so much about to learn, but, that's kind of life.

8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?
I think I'm pretty unlovable these days.  There is one person that I will always love, I reckon, but I'm not doing anything about it.  I can't and shouldn't.

Interestingly enough, I took that question to mean romantic love.  I love lots of people in a friend love way.  I should make sure to appreciate them more.  That would be good, but I think I also tell them that I love them.

No comments: