Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

light at the end of the tunnel

I'm feeling pretty good. Actually, remarkably good.
I'm choosing not to think too much about it. If I do, I might realize that's it's not real. But I feel like it is. I got this book, from the Avonex people. When I first got it, I glanced at it, and all I saw was these hopeful sentiments. They annoyed me. I put it down and didn't pick it up again until last night. Now, today, I can't put it down. It's not like a novel, I have to keep reading to find out what happens....it's more like a text book, but interesting. I'm finding it honest and straight forward. I find its very real. In many ways, it's comforting. I think there is actually quite a bit of it I can use. It will help me to feel better when I get bleak again.

No comments: