I've been trying to write a blog post for days. I keep getting caught up on my words and don't know what direction I want to go, or how much I want to share.
I'll just say what I need to say in easy bullet points...
* I'm feeling - guilty? - from last week's therapy....weird...
* It was hot today - that's never good. Have to keep the cooling vest ready for the week I guess
* I finally cleaned my house. It's rather nice.
* Next week is vacation week. That means I'm going to be exhausted - but hopefully can stop thinking about all that is wrong and just be for the week.
* The company I ordered shirts for our MS walk donated to my team. I thought that was rather nice.
* I've given up drinking Coke in my home. I'll still have it when I'm out, but I'm sticking to water at home. I think it makes me feel better.
* I finally did my taxes yesterday. It's about freaken time.
* I want to bring up the subject of sex with my therapist - but it feels really awkward.
* I've messed up big time with a work thing...but I think I can fix it, so stress is low about it now
* I took a "nap" today from 6-9pm. Going to sleep tonight is going to be challenging.