Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, its when you don't understand yourself.

I've been trying to write a blog post for days.  I keep getting caught up on my words and don't know what direction I want to go, or how much I want to share. 

I'll just say what I need to say in easy bullet points...

* I'm feeling - guilty? - from last week's therapy....weird...
* It was hot today - that's never good.  Have to keep the cooling vest ready for the week I guess
* I finally cleaned my house.  It's rather nice.
* Next week is vacation week.  That means I'm going to be exhausted - but hopefully can stop thinking about all that is wrong and just be for the week.
* The company I ordered shirts for our MS walk donated to my team.  I thought that was rather nice.
* I've given up drinking Coke in my home.  I'll still have it when I'm out, but I'm sticking to water at home.  I think it makes me feel better.
* I finally did my taxes yesterday.  It's about freaken time.
* I want to bring up the subject of sex with my therapist - but it feels really awkward.
* I've messed up big time with a work thing...but I think I can fix it, so stress is low about it now
* I took a "nap" today from 6-9pm.  Going to sleep tonight is going to be challenging.

No comments: