Search This Blog

Saturday, April 7, 2012

•"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."

To Kill a Mockingbird is on TV tonight. I LOVE this movie. I loved the book even more. I had to read it in 12th grade English. The first night, we had to read the first chapter. I couldn't put it down. I just kept reading and reading until I finished the book in the wee hours of the night. The next day, we had a quiz on what we read, to make sure we read it. I failed. I kept getting things that happened later in the book confused. My teacher knew I read the whole thing, but still, I got the answers wrong. Every day I failed the quiz, because I kept mixing up parts of the story. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to just re-read the part that was assigned that night. That would have been sense.

No comments: