Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

If you can find a path without obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

That's not true, actually, I do.  I have MS.  That's what is wrong with me.  I'm not positive if that is what is going on, but it probably is.

The thing is, my thinking, my logic is so skewed about it right now.  My lower back hurts.  A lot.  It's probably my kidneys and its probably cause I'm having issues peeing again.  That's all a guess, but a fairly educated one.

My left arm is numb too.  Both of these things are a pretty good sign a relapse is in my future.  I'm flipping pissed.  I can't deal with that.  I don't want to deal with that.  I'm on this stupid medication to avoid this from happening.

THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING.  Hell, I'm doing a job that isn't my love, because of stupid MS.  It's not that hard.  I want to be doing the harder job.  I can't do an easy job and have this MS crap going on.

And I forgot to bring my happy pills while I'm dog sitting, so I haven't taken them in the last 3 days.  I don't know how long it takes to experience withdrawal, but it may be a contributing factor to my mood.

Here's my thoughts.  Let's say its a kidney infection again.  I'm ignoring it.  That will lead to kidney failure.  I'll ignore that too.  Eventually, I'd die.  It's like the easy way to end my life.  I'm ok with that.  In fact, I'd welcome it.

And thinking that scares the bejesus out of me.  Not enough to do anything about it, but enough.  I suppose this is something I should discuss in therapy this week, but I'm very confident my therapist will disagree with me.


No comments: