Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shots

I usually do my Avonex shot at night, and then take some Nyquil and sleep through the worst of the side effects.  I'll take it either Friday or Saturday night, depending on my weekend plans.

This weekend I went car shopping Saturday morning.  (I got a Focus, which is not anything that I am happy with, but it was cheap and I'm desperate).

Then my best friend in the world was moving today (Sunday), so I didn't want the flu then.  So I did my shot at noon time on Saturday.  This was the first time I had done it at a time other than bedtime.

It SUCKED.  I felt miserable all day and could not fall asleep for the life of me.  Then, today my back was so sore, I wasn't all that helpful moving.  I didn't even have my subaru to fit lots of stuff in.

No comments: