Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Don't feel guilty if you don't know what you want to do with your life. The most interesting people I know didn't know at 22 what they wanted to do with their lives; some of the most interesting 40 year olds I know still don't.

What do I want to be when I grow up?

That's easy.  It's always been easy.  Camp.  As soon as I worked out that one could make a professional life through camp, that's what I wanted to do.  I went back to school and got a degree in Camp Management.  Camp is was my life.

Now the possibility of camp, or least what I think of when I think of camp, is slipping away.  I feel that MS has made that all but impossible.

But, just because I can't do camp the way I've always done camp, doesn't mean camp has to be completely eliminated.  I just need to sort out what that means.  I'm pretty sure I can find something to get me excited again.

No comments: