Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

“A boss creates fear, a leader confidence. A boss fixes blame, a leader corrects mistakes. A boss knows all, a leader asks questions. A boss makes work drudgery, a leader makes it interesting.”

I've had a hell of a week, namely with the highest sort of management at my job.  Fortunately for me, my supervisor, and her supervisor, agreed with me.

It all boils down to the fact that I had to reprimand his son, who works for me.   I knew that wasn't a good idea to begin with.  And it got all blown up ridiculously.

Now, its over - and not resolved, but over.  I really was kind of wishing I'd get fired over the whole thing.  I'm not one to think, "oh, I'll just sue!" but really, this would have been the best wrongful termination suit ever.

And in the last 24 hours, I've really grown to like this boy with the incredibility annoying father.

No comments: