Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another shot...missed

I missed my shot the night my mom died.  I kept meaning to do it, and then I was 5 days late doing it....so I just skipped that week.  I did it the next week, and had major side effects.

Now, tonight I took it out the fridge earlier and I can't freaken find it now that its time to take it.  I'm super annoyed.  I remember taking it out, and then, have no idea.  I don't want to take another out, as I'm already a little screwed when it comes to getting more.

I had 4 doses, which would at least give me time to get it organized.

Ahhh!  I have a fairly small apartment.  Where the heck is it?

2 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Hey Just a Girl... you are allowed to fall apart, not just a little... a lot. It is not every day your mum passes. Be kind to yourself. Thinking of you.

Mary Mennenga said...

Lee-Anne is right! I can relate, you've got a lot going on and stress will make the side effect worst. Time does not take the loss away. It puts a distance between when it happened and today that's all. For me if I stop looking for it, that's when I find it. Take care of you.