Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

a brand new day

So, I've still been feeling crappy.  I called the doctor Monday, even though I had an appointment for Tuesday because I felt so awful.  She could see me Monday, so that was good.

The bad news is that there really isn't anything she can do.  I have an abyss in my tonsil, so she doesn't want to do the steriods until that clears up.   She did order an MRI today, which was in a nifty new larger-than-before MRI machine, but that's about it.

I go back Thursday to see what the results said.  I'm really curious if I've gotten any new leisons and where they are if I did.

In other news, I was dreaming last night that I didn't have MS.  It's not as lame as it sounds, it was just a dream in which I was doing things and nothing was going on.  I was physically and psychologically normal I guess.  I didn't notice I didn't have MS, I just felt fine.  It was kind of nice, until my alarm went off and I woke up.

My first thought was, "Oh, I'm all better."  I popped out of bed and raced to the bathroom.  That was a bad idea.  I wasn't all better and woke up and moved far too quickly for someone that's dizzy.  Oi Vei.

In good news, it was cold today.  Not like winter cold, but definitly cold for a summer day.  That was nice!

2 comments:

MikeH said...

Hello,
I used to love having those dreams and I would have them fairly often for me it was an escape of sorts.
You would think that MS would have left that part of me alone yet for some strange reason it has also migrated into my dreams.
Funny thing is sometimes I can still walk and a run yet I know I have MS. How strange is that?

I hope you receive good news from your MRI even though there's not much they can say once they see the lesions they can count them but that's about it. My first MRI and I've had probably close to seven or eight throughout the years came back with the following description "multiple areas of white lesions in the spine and cerebral cortex suggesting demyelinating disease".
I guess there were too many to count LOL

Enjoy the Evening
Michael

Heidi said...

Hmmmmm.....the write up from my first MRI said, "highly suggestive of MS" not demyelinating disease. I still kind of think it was good, cause I was diagnosed right away, but on the flip side, they said anyone could just look at my MRI and know right away it was MS.