Search This Blog

Monday, July 4, 2011

headache

Oh my god...I have the worst headache I've ever had.  It started as a dull headache this afternoon and it's only gotten worse as the day progressed.  What is causing it?

I just read an article that said MS can cause headaches and migranes.  I've never had a migrane but I imagine this is what it feels like.  My whole head is in pain....from my jaw up to my temples.  I feel like it's possible that my brains will start oozing out of my ears.  There is so much pressure in there.

http://ms.about.com/od/treatments/a/headache_tx.htm
For a brief moment, I thought about calling the doctor or going to the ER.  But I'm not.  I need to get through this MS thing on my own and not call her for every little thing.  But dang, it hurts a LOT.

No comments: