Search This Blog

Monday, February 20, 2012

I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it

Ugh, my back is hurting again. I really think its something MS related, but my doctor does not. I'm gonna trust her. But its annoying.

So, I did make my doctor laugh when I was there last week. I'm a pretty funny person (if I do say so myself). I tend to crack jokes randomly in conversations with everyone. I'm not obnixious about it, just enough to make someone smile.

I say whatever I think when I'm talking to her and usually, she doesn't acknowledge it. I'm not sure if she just doesn't find me funny or doesn't get that I'm making a joke.

Anyway, last time I was there, I told her about how great I was feeling mentally since starting the Zoloft.

I told her, "You said it would take two weeks to work....well, I felt better in like 10 minutes."

That's when she laughed. I also told her though that about a month after I started it, I felt really good. I feel like I did before I had MS. I feel like I can get through a day and get done what I need to get done.

Now, my legs are driving me nutty. When I was little, my best friends older brother used to pull off my barbie's legs and put them back on the wrong side. That's how my leg feels...like it was taken off and put back on backwards.

No comments: