Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

wonderment

I've been feeling very mentally healthy lately.  It's even surprised me, but its great.

So this week, I decided to stop taking the antidepressant meds.  I didn't stop taking them because of how good I've been feeling - its more that I keep having lots of bathroom problems.  It started when I was sick and taking a lot of Vitamin C.  So naturally, when the problems started, I ceased the Vit C.

That didn't work.  So then I stopped the Vit D as well.  Doc wouldn't approve of that, cause she doubled my dose because my levels were so low last time I saw her.

That didn't work either.  So, just in case, I stopped the happy pills.  I did this without talking to my doctor or therapist though.  I figured it would be ok though.

Then today happened.  Its been 4 days without the pills.  I've felt so crazy.  Little things are driving me batty and I feel like everyone I'm dealing with is an absolute moron.  That, and I've had a killer headache all day.  I have no idea if all this is related to stopping the pills or just the day, but I think I shall resume the meds tonight.

1 comment:

Mary Mennenga said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! I have day's like that but I didn't change a thing, it's almost like everything is on my last nerve.