Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

sick sick sick

I've been ridiculously sick, since Thanksgiving.  It's going on 11 days now, although to be fair, I was only horrible for like 6 days.  Still, 6 days is a long time and day 11 is about over, and I'm still not feeling 100% well yet.

I went to the doctor last Monday.  She said it was a viral flu and I'd just have to let it run its course.  I had a flipping flu shot, so that makes me extra cranky about it.

While all this is going on, I can feel the MS buzzing around, ready to pounce.  I'm hoping and praying that I don't end up with a big flare.  For now, its just some numbness in my hands.  There's some potential pooping problems going on, but I hope that is because of an increase in vitamin C and not MS.  So far, all related to peeing is going fine.

For now, I shall go to bed, before 7pm in order to get up for 7am.  Geez, I hate MS and illness.

No comments: