Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

August in New England

August in New England is my favorite month of the year.  It's still summer, so I get to do all the things I love...admitingly, its nearing the end of camp and that always comes with a feeling of relief.  The nights are cool for perfect sleeping, but the days are still warm for playing outside.  The sun isn't up quite so early, but there are still long days.  I can wear a hoodie in the morning, and then shed it as soon as it gets warm.  The world is just a better place in August.

I think August is helping me to cope better, at least psychologically.  I'm still in horrible pain, all of the time and that is definitly messing with my head.  I think I'd even be ok with it, if someone knew what it was, but so far nothing.  The urologist and my primary both have decided it must be neuro....which if I didn't have MS, would make me think was just a fancy doctor way of saying, "it's all in your head."

But I do have MS, and I suspose that's a possibilty.  Which the really sucky part is that if it really is neuro, that means there's nothing they can do about it.  That's the part that blows.  At least if it was a kidney stone, or soemthing "real" they could fix it. 

No comments: