Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

30 letters in 30 days - day 5

Dear Dreams,

I wonder if I am meant to write to real dreams, like what happens at night when you are sleeping or my dreams...like my wishes, hopes, etc...

First, real dreams...they don't happen in summer.  I think I'm far too sleepy to remember them actually.  What I do remember is that when my alarm went off at 5am yesterday, I thought, "my landlord said I could have all the pet fish I wanted, so it must be Saturday."  That was incredibly logical at the time and I was sure I was correct.  Unfortunately, it was Wednesday, and I had to get up.  Fortunately, I realized this before I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep.

Now, dreams in the hopeful sense.  I used to dream of a lot of things.  Now, I don't know what I dream for anymore.  I guess it's pretty simple.  I want to find a job I LOVE.  One that makes very happy and that I really look forward to going to work daily.  I'm positive it will be camp.  I'm not positive if its this camp or not....time will tell for that one.

I dream of finding a partner in life.  One that I can share my ups and my downs with and that I can share hers.  Someone who gets me, and someone that I get. 

I dream of finding a cure for multiple sclerosis.  That would be a-freaking-mazing.  I'm not sure about how possible, but very very good.

I dream that I can make the world a better place.  I hope to help someone the way I have been helped. 

No comments: