Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I'm tired!

Well, I made an appointment with a therapist. I had that appointment today. It wasn't horrible. I think I like her. She's young...probably graduated within the last couple of years.

I liked her much more than that other woman I saw. I hated talking to her. She played the game where she says nothing to make me talk cause I can't stand the awkward silence. Except I work with children. I've mastered the art of awkward silence. I could always outlast her. It wasn't a productive relationship.

This one, I generally enjoyed talking to. It was only the first visit, so just lots of questions and answers, but still, it wasn't bad. I was also fairly honest with her. Which, I kind of have a history of not being completely honest with therapists and the like. I feel silly and then just don't share everything.

There were a couple things I didn't mention, but the really important stuff, I shared honestly. It seems silly, but I was pretty proud.

No comments: