Search This Blog

Monday, December 24, 2012

Multiple Sclerosis - about as cool as a honeymoon handjob.

That was a new t-shirt I saw today.  I haven't seen that one yet.  It's kind of funny.

I'm feeling very annoyed about MS today, and then I'm annoyed that I'm annoyed.  The only real thing going on is that my left hand is numb.  That's really not so bad in the grande scheme of things.  I guess I'm a bit forgetful too, but that may or may not be MS.

Either way, today is the sort of day where I hate MS.

3 comments:

Mary K. Mennenga said...

Being over 50, might get one just for the shock value. Love to keep folks on their toes, and hearing a giggle when out a about. Have a tee shirt says hike naked, on the back in bigger letters Hike Naked it adds color to your cheeks. I like to keep friends guessing and see if they are paying attention.

Heidi said...

I can't wait to be over 50. I feel like when you're over 50, its ok to go for shock value! Now, I'd just feel silly.

Mary K. Mennenga said...

Shock value works at any age, when people don't think you would never do something shocking is why it works at any age.